Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update on Landon

Here's some more pictures from the hospital.





We got to come home last night (Wednesday). It was about 8:30 when we got home but at least we were home! Below is a picture of Landon loving on his puppy while drinking his milk before bedtime.


Landon is still feeling better. He was excited to get to play with his toys again...it has been a week and a half since he felt like playing. He had the VCUG done and we did not get an offical report but it seems he has kidney reflux, grade 5 (the highest) which is supposedly caused by an insufficient valve mechanism located at the top of the bladder (where the ureters connect to the bladder from the kidneys). Best I can tell by internet research, this is called Primary VUR. I don't want to say too much because I'm not sure I know completely what I'm talking about. We are scheduled to see the urologist tomorrow and I will get more details.

We appreciate all the calls and requests of concern for Landon. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Prayers are still going up - and thanks too for the progress already! So glad you guys made it back home - and I KNOW you are!