Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Starting to slack already....it's been 15 days since the last post. I wanted to try for once a week but oh well. I've been pretty busy with school lately. If I can just make it to Aug 4th....then I will have a break until Aug 28th.



Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Below is a picture of Landon and his cousins Jaden and Jarrett on the way to watch fireworks.

We went to Henagar to watch fireworks from the potato festival. I tried to adjust my camera to get some pictures of the fireworks. I got a few neat looking ones. You might not can see it very well but here's one below.


We had a cookout here at our house for my family. I will have to post some pictures later because all the ones I took were not good...I forgot to change the settings on the camera back to normal after taking pictures of the fireworks.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Looks like your son might be in for some corruption if he keeps hanging around with those two hooligans!

BTW, Great work on the blog!